A note with CVSS 5.4 for component BC-XI-IGW was released by SAP on 09.02.2021. The correction/advisory 2835240 was described with "Clickjacking vulnerability in Cloud Integration Content of SAP Process Integration" and affects the system type Java.
A workaround does not exist, according to SAP Security Advisory team. It is advisable to implement the correction as project.
The vulnerability addressed is clickjacking within Java.
Risk specificationCloud Integration Content of SAP Process Integration does not restrict or incorrectly restricts frame objects or UI layers that belong to another application or domain, resulting in Clickjacking vulnerability.
A whitelist check for sites that are allowed to embed the application in their frames is now offered via a new Clickjacking Framing Protection framework.
SAP Netweaver Application Server Java is part of the SAP NetWeaver Application Platform. It provides the complete infrastructure for deploying and running Java applications.
- The AS Java Home: SAP Netweaver Application Server Java wiki
- A dedicated SAP NetWeaver 7.40 Application Server for Java Security Guide exists.
The advisory is valid for
- SAP_XIIGW_APPL 7.50
- 5.4 [CVE-2021-21444] Clickjacking vulnerability in SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform (CMC and BI Launchpad)
- 5.4 Clickjacking vulnerability in SAP Process Integration (Integration Builder Framework)
- 4.6 Clickjacking vulnerability in Runtime Workbench of SAP Process Integration
- 4.3 Whitelist service for Clickjacking Framing Protection in AS ABAP
- 0.0 Clickjacking vulnerability in Adapter Runtime of SAP Process Integration