SAP takes the security of its vast product portfolio very seriously and thus releases security fixes for
vulnerabilities reported by external researchers and their customers every second Tuesday of the month.
SAP Note 3212997
was released on
12.07.2022 and deals with
"[CVE-2022-32249] Information Disclosure vulnerability in SAP Business One" within SAP Business One.
We advice you to follow the instructions, to resolve
high potential for exploitation
in component SBO-CRO-SEC.
According to SAP Security Advisory team a workaround does not exist. It is advisable to implement the correction as part of maintenance.
Information disclosure is when an application fails to properly protect sensitive and confidential information from
parties that are not supposed to have access to the subject matter in normal circumstances.
Carefully review every information disclosure vulnerablity in regards to disclosure obligations post-GDPR for ‘Personal data’ under the Data Protection Act 2018.
Risk specificationUnder a special integration scenario of SAP Business One and SAP HANA, an attacker can exploit the HANA cockpit’s data volume to gain access to highly sensitive information (e.g., high privileged account credentials)
Protection of information disclosure is added to SAP Business One integration, preventing the vulnerability of information disclosure. Customers should upgrade to SAP Business One 10.0 FP2202.
- 9.0 [CVE-2020-6252] Information Disclosure in SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (Cockpit)
- 8.9 Information Disclosure in Central Order
- 8.6 [CVE-2020-6264] Information Disclosure in SAP Commerce
- 8.3 [CVE-2022-35228] Information disclosure vulnerability in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (Central management console)
- 8.3 [CVE-2021-21482] Information Disclosure in SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management