SAP takes the security of its vast product portfolio very seriously and thus releases security fixes for
vulnerabilities reported by external researchers and their customers every second Tuesday of the month.
SAP Note 2906366
was released on
09.06.2020 and deals with
"[CVE-2020-6264] Information Disclosure in SAP Commerce" within SAP Cloud Commerce.
We advice you to follow the instructions, to resolve
high potential for exploitation
in component CEC-COM-CPS.
According to SAP Security Advisory team a workaround does not exist. It is advisable to implement the correction as part of maintenance.
Information disclosure is when an application fails to properly protect sensitive and confidential information from
parties that are not supposed to have access to the subject matter in normal circumstances.
Carefully review every information disclosure vulnerablity in regards to disclosure obligations post-GDPR for ‘Personal data’ under the Data Protection Act 2018.
Risk specificationSAP Commerce may allow an attacker to access information under certain conditions which would otherwise be restricted.
The autocomplete functionality for user credentials is deactivated.
- 9.0 [CVE-2020-6252] Information Disclosure in SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (Cockpit)
- 8.9 Information Disclosure in Central Order
- 7.5 [CVE-2020-6237] Information Disclosure in SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform (dswsbobje Web Application)
- 6.8 [CVE-2020-6250] Information Disclosure in SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise
- 6.7 [CVE-2019-0402] Information Disclosure in SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise