A note with CVSS 4.6 for component CA-WUI-APF was released by SAP on 27.04.2021. The correction/advisory 2904569 was described with "Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in SAP CRM WebClient UI" and affects the system type SAP CRM UI.
A workaround exists, according to SAP Security Advisory team. It is advisable to implement the correction as part of maintenance.
The vulnerability addressed is cross-site request forgery (xsrf) within SAP CRM UI.
Risk specificationSAP CRM UI allows an attacker to trick an authenticated user to send unintended requests to the webserver.
CRM WebClient UI was adding the session token to the custom logo request. The session token is now removed. Although an alternative solution exists, it is advisable to apply the correction! This is the workaround, which was suggested by the SAP security experts: "Cross-site scripting/request forgery filter engine on IDS/IPS/firewall systems. ".
- 9.9 [CVE-2021-33690] Server Side Request Forgery vulnerability in SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure (Component Build Service)
- 7.6 [CVE-2020-6275] Server Side Request Forgery vulnerability in SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP
- 5.5 Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in Cash Management
- 5.4 Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) vulnerability in S/4HANA Finance for advanced payment management
- 5.3 [CVE-2020-6308] Server-Side Request Forgery vulnerability in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (Web Services)